|Sasha renamed Peanut or "The Nut"|
Fridays are my cleaning day, which means I get dressed before noon and Peanut doesn't get unlimited cuddle time. So here's how the day sized up.
- Laundry done - check
- Vacuuming done - check
- Kitchen appliances cleaned - check
- Kitchen sink scrubbed - check (because these 2 make it look extra sparkly and clean)
- Kitchen floor scrubbed - check (I could have just said Kitchen cleaned - check, but then you wouldn't really appreciate how I really knock myself out on Friday's.)
- Paper work off the kitchen counter & bills paid - check
- My projects organized and unnecessary things cleared from the kitchen table - check
- Chistmas boxes all mailed - check (I actually did that last Friday but I just wanted you to know how awesome I am presents will arrive in time for Christmas)
- Bought unhealthy snacks including the sweet rolls which are a tradition - check (emphasis on the "bought" part)
- Vege tray made - check
- Full of good will and Christmas cheer - check
|Our Christmas Tree|
|The way things looked at the end of the day.|
So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Joy for the Winter Solstice and any of the great ways you might celebrate with the people you love!